Xooma Water

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More On Xooma

G'Day Crew;

Thank you for introducing me to Xooma and X2O. I received my product and have been using the X2O for only a week now and already I can notice some benefits. I am not drinking as much coffee as I used to, and on my daily walks I have replaced Gatorade with X2O and I am noticing that the X2O is hydrating me better and also saving me money. I used to spend quite a bit of money on Gatorade, so now I am saving that money and feeling better for it.

I have been too busy at work leading up to Christmas and I have not introduced anyone to the business as yet. However, I have looked at my tree explorer in my back office several times over the last few days and each day I see my business growing. As you know, I have tried networking a couple of times before and it has not worked for me for lot's of reasons. I would try to get people to join and some would but then they would quit because the product was costing too much each month & they were not making any money. I thought my networking days were over, then you contacted me about Xooma. What you said made sense. I was paying more money for Gatorade and X2O certainly looked like it would be better for me, so I thought why not try it. I thought even if the business does not work, I can benefit from the product. Now I can see what you mean about this business being fair for the beginner or part timer. The way the business is growing for me it looks like I will be earning close to a thousand dollars a month by end of January without me sponsoring anyone.

I know Xooma is going to make a lot of people happy and I am now telling everyone I know about Xooma and X2O. I realise I have been very lucky with the spill over I have received and I know that it will not be long before I am contributing to the team and helping other people with spill over.

Thank you again Stephen. I am happy you thought to call me, and I am very glad that I listened to you and put my order in straight away.

Andrew Downie
Sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home